Tama-Postman!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:nazothci: My sister has a version 3 but I only have a version 2. When we connected (which is possible) my tama went to give hers a present.. but when it entered it was a Nazotchi and my tama is an oniontchi! We visited the tama-town website and the post office there is in the shape of a Nazotchi with a Nazotchi sat on top! Was the Nazotchi visiting my sisters tama instead of me----- The Postman? :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :D

Your sisters V3 didn't recognise your character so it replaces it with a Nazotchi.

Hope this helps,

Chlemma

Yes, like chlemma said, your version two tamgotchi didn't reconise your sister's version three tamagotchi becuase her tamagotchi had evolved into a new version three character that dosen't exist on version two.

The same thing happens when version twos and version ones or when version threes and version ones connect.

PM me if you need anymore tamagotchi help. :(

-sk8er girl-

When 2 versions connect usually one or the other (or both) dont recognize the characters. Instead of eliminating the ability to connect between versions, BanDai made Nazotchi the default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back