Secret Character: Bill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever gotten "Bill" as a tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherat

Reaction score
Is the secret character Bill really that hard to get? Have you ever gotten Bill before? Post your comments and experiences! ;)

I had Bill berore but he isn't a secret character. All of my friends have had him.

OK, let me get this straight..... BILL IS NOT A SECRET CHARACTER!! ON THE OLD TAMA IT IS, BUT NOT ON THE V3!! ON THE V3, HE IS JUST CONSIDERED A NORMAL ADULT! B)

.....And no, I have not got him before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got 2 Bills at the moment on both my V3's- so he can't be that hard to get. I would say 'average' care, but not neglectful- he came on an even generation. He seems quite a cheerful character- certainly preferable to paparatchi!

"Bill" is also known as an ojitchi.

I have had 2 before and I'll explain how to get him. (I discovered this myself when I was experementing with my tamagotchis).

You have to make a femlae tamagotchi and a male tamagotchi evolve into old timers. Make sure that you say "No" to the matchmaker everytime she comes. They will become old timers when they are 10 years old. Make your 2 old timers get married. When they leave, you are left to look after their tama babies. Instead of the tama babies evolving into normal tamagotchi children, they will evolve into ojitchis. :unsure:

-sk8er girl-

"Bill" is also known as an ojitchi.I have had 2 before and I'll explain how to get him. (I discovered this myself when I was experementing with my tamagotchis).

You have to make a femlae tamagotchi and a male tamagotchi evolve into old timers. Make sure that you say "No" to the matchmaker everytime she comes. They will become old timers when they are 10 years old. Make your 2 old timers get married. When they leave, you are left to look after their tama babies. Instead of the tama babies evolving into normal tamagotchi children, they will evolve into ojitchis. :angry:

-sk8er girl-
Or Oyajitchi :unsure:

"Bill" is also known as an ojitchi.
-sk8er girl-
Bill isn't an Oyajitchi on V3 he is the 'Bill Clinton' character. Although I believe that some people nicknamed Oyajitchi -'Bill', because of a Japanese word that sounds like Bill but means stranger?

But Bill is a normal adult who evolves from a teen on the V3 and is not rare.

He doesn't seem so "rare" on version three.

I think it was just on version one and two.

Bill is a secret character on tama version1,2, and the 1997 version. But on the version 3, he is hard to get!, but not a secret character. he is a rare character.if u want him badly, debug ur tama! Steps on how:

1.unscrew the back of your tama (where the battery is)

2. take out the battery.(you must take out the battery before doing the rest!!)

3. take out the little screws where the bttery is placed( they are in the 4 corners)

4.after, look for the word DEBUG then scratch the word DEBUG (look for the circle underneathe of the word debug)

5.put your tama back together!(after you put the tama back together the egg shoukd look screwed up)

6. Set the time date and birthday( username if v3)

7. as soon as you set everything your tama will hatch. press a till you find the character you want!

i had a bill before i think you have to have a hinotamatchi first that what me and my friend had before we got bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think I got him before.

im on the 5th generation and

still no Bill

RYME!

So getting Bill is really hard

Even I want him as my tama! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back