Here's a Family Trick for V3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamajk

Reaction score
If you have a V3 you should read this. If you have a family on your V3 and they keep getting erased,then here's a Trick for you! :D :D If you want to keep them then don't check on them to much. :ph34r: Here's a shele of when to check your parent. :D :D ;) ;) ;)

When baby: When sleeping:eek:nce when awake:eek:nce

When Child:eek:nce

When Teen:Only when at Tamatown (you don't have to only check on it when visting your parent)

When Aldult:Only at Tamatown (Same with Teen)

I hope you enjoy the Trick. :D :lol: ;)

that has nothing to do with any thin
I no that this has nothing to with the topic and i am sorry but I have a question for sara jaime. How do you get full training? I noticed that you had full training on your v3 tamagotchi If you could tell me that would be great.

:D Not being rude but i really dont get what ure saying :furawatchi: plz explain plz cause it sounds cool :(

i don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :eek: :D :D :D

If you have a V3 you should read this. If you have a family on your V3 and they keep getting erased,then here's a Trick for you! :) :lol: If you want to keep them then don't check on them to much. :( Here's a shele of when to check your parent. :) :lol: :angry: :D :)

When baby: When sleeping:eek:nce when awake:eek:nce

When Child:eek:nce

When Teen:Only when at Tamatown (you don't have to only check on it when visting your parent)

When Aldult:Only at Tamatown (Same with Teen)

I hope you enjoy the Trick. :) ;) :furawatchi:
Guys, I think what she means is that sometimes when you go see your parents on your tama, they can dissapear. Now that happens a lot, but not because of that reason. You can check on your mom/dad tama whenever you like, but once you delete one of your friends, then your parent goes away. It has nothing to do with how often you check on them. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back