Omg I'm so sad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dachdach545

Reaction score
When I was putting the battery back into my tama The tama broke I clicked "download" and all that happen was the egg poped up on the screen Now Cheka who is now cheko is a baby agian and all her friends and her baby are gone she never died and alsow even thought she had a baby boy it says Gen 1 still when It should be Gen 2 I'm so sad I loved that tama a lot I cried so hard what happened there right now maxymaxy828 is playing with the V3 i just gave him today and I'm crying I'm so so sad what the heck happened?

Im not sure. I think it could be a glitch, or there is something wrong with the battery.

Sometimes Tamas reset without you wanting it to. That has happened to loads of people so don't think you are unlucky. I really don't like it when someone is unhappy lol :huh:

don't be sad because somethink happen to your tamas that happen to me too.. and i was sad ..be happy

You're lucky it didn't happen on Gen. 19 or something. Take a deep breath and just start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back