Faint Beeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tamarocks~

Reaction score
For some odd reason, one day I was bored so I put the tama up to my ear (don't as me why) and I hear a faint beep. I hear a low faint beep. SO I put it to my ear today and I hear a high faint beep and it is staying like that. I just want to get this cleared up, just in case if that means if it's fake or not. Just wonderin'.

-TR

Almost all tamas have the beep.It usually happens with virtual pets.If it bothers you so much,return it!!!And if its fake it depends on where you got it.If you got it on e-bay or any other online seller,it might be fake.If it has 4 buttons it is fake.I would try looking it up.Hope this helps

tama_girl3

I don't care about the beeps. And it only has 3 buttons so it's fine. And I bought it on ebay. Not even close to fake. Trust e-bay. Thier not that bad.

People say the beeping is the Tamagotchi's heartbeat. I never heard it until I saw it on a board in TamaTalk. I really think it's quite cute!

If you want to know if ur tams fake look at the bac but seriously put it against ur ear n you can hear a faint beep

OMG hahha i was listeming and all of a sudeen it went BEEP BEEP BEEP really loud n i was lyk aghh it was so funny

. wen it goes to sleep it makes a different sound put it against ur ear

Sometimes something happens, so sometimes the tama will NOT make a beeping noise, or sometimes- oh my V2 went poo just now- sorry- if the sound is off and u don't play with it for a while, listen very carefully and it will make little farting noises :hitodetchi: lol :wacko: :ph34r: ;) :kuribotchi: when the battery dies and the 'no battery' sign goes away, it will make a very long, annoying beeping noise. Once I was Sleeping and i woke up cause of that lol!

Bye

All versions of Tamagotchis have a "heart beep"

Nothing is wrong with your tama. Its sorta cute ;)

I think the beep is adorable!!! If you're annoyed with it then use tape and try taping the back but you can't even hear it if you don't pay attention 2 it.

I don't care about the beeps. And it only has 3 buttons so it's fine. And I bought it on ebay. Not even close to fake. Trust e-bay. Thier not that bad.
Just because you got your's on eBay and it's not a fake, it doesn't mean all the other Tamagotchis on eBay will be real, too. Use your head. :eek: :) :wacko:

That beeping you hear is something inside your tamagotchi that helps keep the clock on time. Every beep is a second. As for the pitch change, I really have no idea.

If you turn off the sound on your tamagotchi though, it will sound more like one steady beep.

CUTENESS! it does sound like a little heart beating!!! this makes me like my tama even more! hahaha

:blink: :blink: :blink:

The Beeping noise is just the seconds from the clock. it will stop beeping when your battery dies. and if your tamas battery is dead, and then makes the long sound, you have to change the battery soon as possible!! it means the battery is really dead, and it will start leaking. So you have to take the battery out. (a battery leak means the acid will come out of the battery.) If the battery does start to leak, it could destroy your tama! So be careful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow! i found out that if you hold a button while you have it against your ear, it makes a long beepin' noise!

People say the beeping is the Tamagotchi's heartbeat. I never heard it until I saw it on a board in TamaTalk. I really think it's quite cute!
i've heard the beeping before but never thought of it as a heart beat... also, i agree it is CUTE! i thought it was like a beep movement, since mine beeps everytime it moves.

(what i meant by "like a beep monement" i meant by ex: like if you wear new shoes you squeak everytime you step.)

:rolleyes: Don't worry......all tamas do that when u hold them up 2 ur ear! That's a sign of the tamagotchi's heart beating, and that it's alive!! Didn't u know that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back