The Mametchi Adventure: Part III

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
Walking, walking, WALKING. It's all I ever do. My encounter with Queen Robotchi had been roughly SIX DAYS AGO. Where was I now? Still far from home, still wandering in who-knows-WHERE this place is. Sasha and I had given up running from Mario and Tiger. They were probably far behind.

"When's lunch?"

"What do you mean, Sasha?"

"I need some fish."

"Go catch one yourself. I was smart and brought Tupperware."

I opened my lunch. Sasha went off to Lake Hinotamatchi to catch some fish. When she came back, she sat down next to me and wolfed down the raw fish and ate the bones, too.

"Sick. You enjoy that?"

"It's my favorite food!"

"Why don't you ever cook it?"

"I never have time."

"I thought you were the master of spare time."

"No, no, no. At 10:00 I wake up. I eat one fish, maybe a sundae after that. Then I jump hurdles for ten minutes. Then maybe practice some dance moves. Then it's sit around, be bored, visit friends for 6 hours. At 5:30 I blow up my balloon. Then, at 6:25, I put on my wig. Then I sit around, be bored, visit friends until 10:00, when I go to sleep."

"Wow, you're soooo busy." (sarcasm)

"What's your schedule?"

"I do that sit around, be bored thing all day. When I get hungry, I eat Tupperware and cake. End of story."

"You should organize your life, like me."

"Will you please shut up?"

"Oh my GOSH."

"What?"

I looked behind me.

"What, I don't see anythiOOOMIGOSHRUNFORITSASHA!!!"

Luigi, an angry Memetchi, was hot on our trail. He was mad because his owner reset him. Sasha the know-it-all said Memetchis can't swim, so me and her jumped into Lake Hinotamatchi. How smart of us. Luigi stood over the cliff, looking down and breathing really loud. I wanted to throw him some breath mints or at least some gum, but I had no time. Sasha grabbed my tail and she swam off with me as luggage.

Note: All of the characters in this story are mine. I did reset a Memetchi named Luigi, and I once had a Robotchi named Queen. Tiger, Mario, Kimi, and Sasha are mine, too. Goodbye!

~~~MimitchiRocks~~~

Latest posts

Back