If you dont like....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauli

Reaction score
:( If you dont like the way your tamagotchi connection character looks like, is there another way your tamagotchi wont look like this> :D ??<that tamagotchi is very ugly...is there a way to get rid of it???

You can reset your Tamagotchi or when you get your next baby take very good care of it and don't feed it too many snacks.

It's okay. There is no bad character. Even Maskutchis aren't bad. It's just that you took bad care of them. It doesn't mean that the character is bad. That's a Kuchipatchi by the way. You can reset it and try to ge\ t a new character or just keep that one and wait till it marries and leaves. P.S. since you're new, when your Tamagotchi is 6years old or 7, change the time to 2:59P.M., 2:59P.M., and 10:00A.M and return to your normal screen. don't do anything. Even if your Tamagotchi poops. Just wait for a minute or longer and a old woman with a book opening and closing will appear. Wait till she's on the screen completely and press the middle button ( <_< and she will drag out a different character. Then it will say "LOVE?" press yes and they will marry. Then the fireworks and you'll hav a baby! Cool, huh? If your Tama married when it was 6 years old, the parent will leave when it's 8 years old. Samething with 7 years old. If you have more questions, email me at [email protected]. You also owe me a lot by this. My hand really hurts from typing.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that when the parent leaves, the baby will wake up and that's your next generation. I'm on my 20th generation. See Ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back