HELP! My tamagotchi is flashing this WEIRD sign?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_rock

Reaction score
HELP my tama is flashing this weird pic which WON'T go away do u know wat 2 do ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it be the low-battery warning indicator?

well it might be coz it had a thing that looked like a battery and a BIG X over it

Yup, that's the low battery indicator.

After you put in a new battery, choose "download" and not "reset" when it gives you the choice if you want your character back. If you choose "reset", it will start all over again with a new egg.

That explains it. Someone should pin this.
I don't think it needs pinning, as it tells you about it on the instructions. Most people keep their instructions for reference.

This maye solve your problem...

If the picture that is flashing is a battery with an X over it your battery is obviously low if it is a picture of you tamagotchi your tamgotchi has probly stuffed and you may have to reset it.

hope these helped

Yup, that's the low battery indicator.After you put in a new battery, choose "download" and not "reset" when it gives you the choice if you want your character back. If you choose "reset", it will start all over again with a new egg.
No, once you change the battery your old Tamagotchi permanently gone. I replaced it once, my old one was gone.

That means your Tamagotchi is running out of batteries. Once the screen is blank it is out. If you do not know, Tamagotchis use one CR 2032 battery. They look like a watch battery.

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well son Roli the goalie! The Oilers need you! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back