did this happen to anyone else?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tillygirl02

Reaction score
well I finally got to 30,000pt donations and got the royal costume. I was pretty excitied about it haha. anyways today i got my tama to try the costume and after a few seconds I got a code and like most codes it would say "code for pc" except it said "code for ??". so has anyone gotten the same or is it just me?

I tried entering it on my tama: didn't work

went to tamatown and entered it to see the king: didn't work

at the travel agency: didn't work

at parents and grandparents: didn't work

yes i have had that. but that ?? code, is for some intendo tamagotchi game. :unsure: :angry:

The password for ?? is for a blue sofa.

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back