Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:49 AM
Posted 08 June 2006 - 10:22 AM
Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:22 PM
1 Did you lose it at school?...Tell your pricipal, and hopefully she will tell you if it appears in the office!!
2. Lose it in your house?...Search Search Search!!! Look everywhere you can think of! You just might find it!(look under beds, tables chairs...)
Or ask your mom or dad if they have seen/found it.
3. Lose it outside?...Ask your friends!! If you have good friends, and they might have found it, they will probably tell you. If they say no, yet you see, in any mark( stickers on the back of tama...) that it looks exactly like yours, and has your mark on, question them, maybe go to their parents just in case.
4. Lost it anywhere else?...Im sorry to say all you can do is hope! maybe it turned up somewhere? All you can do is hope!!
Edited by Hoju, 08 June 2006 - 06:23 PM.
Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:42 PM
Posted 10 June 2006 - 04:50 PM
Posted 10 June 2006 - 04:59 PM
Posted 13 June 2006 - 07:36 AM
Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:14 PM
Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:58 PM
tip 1 :if the sound is on liste very quitly
my tamagotchi got lost if you know some 1 how has it its blue camo flage please reply
tip2 if u have another tama try connecting in random spots if it succeses u will know it is near the tama
Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:15 PM
Posted 13 June 2006 - 03:34 PM
1. Look in all couches. I once lost mine under a cushion.
2. Listen for beep.
3. Check in your bed. I was playing with mine last night and I fell asleep and lost it in my bed.
4. Check your younger siblings. No one knows what they hide. (For those of you who know Jinjah on Tama Talk... whoosh the stories she has about stealing my tamas).