*^(^^)^* "cheers *^(^^)^*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomongatchi

Reaction score
:eek: yes !!! i finally got im im so happy there so cute 1 thing

do they hav baths

wat is it in the wig it looks like a chicken

do they do any thing else apart from go completely insan !!!!!

lol there funny wen they do that :(

You mean you got Kuchipatchi? Yawn. Try getting Mametchi/Mimitchi. Thats a challenge

I've been trying for robotchi or kuchipatchi for generations. Mametchi/mimitchi si nto hard.. All you have to do is devote plenty of attention to them. Robotchi is hard because it is a mediocre character. There is no exact way to get him, unlike Mametchi/Mimitchi.

lol. i am pretty sure tomongatchi ment robotchi, magic kid :unsure: .

and congrats! could you teach me how to get one? i always get the ichigotchi as a teen ... (is that good?) lemme check the growth charts to see if that can evolve into a robotchi! thnx! <_<

lol. i am pretty sure tomongatchi ment robotchi, magic kid :unsure: .
and congrats! could you teach me how to get one? i always get the ichigotchi as a teen ... (is that good?) lemme check the growth charts to see if that can evolve into a robotchi! thnx! <_<
nope, you can't get a robotchi with an ichigotchi! how come i always get ichigotchi?

o i got robotchi non gen 2 and i think you have to keep it at 20 grams same with hanatchi lol o yeah he left yester day

o yeah can u get a monkey toddler cause i was toold that if u name it monke it grows instead of a marutchi a monkey guy o yeah i just thought it miught be a marumimitchi ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back