VERY IMPORTANT for V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudilike

Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi, :D
We all know that when connecting to other tama's we sometimes get different amounts of points from games. We all get 30pts to begin with- but some people say they got 600!
I have now compiled a chart to show how you get more points.
But you must be connecting to another tama and BOTH of you must have donated a certain amount to the king.

see chart here

In case link doesn't work here's the points levels

donate
0p-499p-------------win 30p/60p
500p-999p----------win 50p/100p
1000p-2999p-------win 100p/200p
3000p-4999p-------win 150p/300p
5000p-9999p-------win 200p/400p
10,000p+..............win 300p/600p

So for all you who thought donating money to the king was a rip off- think again. Once two connecting tama's have donated over 10,000 points, you will play free games for 300/600 points. Bear in mind these games don't make your tama lose weight and only last for a few seconds- you can amass stacks of free points really quickly!

Last edited by a moderator:
your tips rock!!!! thanks!!!

my tama

gender girl

spiecies ?

gen 1

teen

user marsh

works well!
thanks.

Just to let you know that this was tested out on two new V3's which I got on Monday and by Friday/Saturday they had both amassed 30,000pt donations to the king and both had the royal costume in their items before they were adults.

My other two V3's which I've had for two months had still been playing for 30pts a game until this week because I had the same username on them both and only donated on one and got the items for free with the same password on the 2nd.

It was like a light bulb turning on when it dawned on me that they both needed to have donated to the king to get more points from games! Now all 4 of my V3's have given 30,000 points and are all playing for 300/600pts a game.

No, it doesn't depend on king donations. At the start, the creature will offer either 30p or 300p.

If you get everything right then you will get double.

(I got 600p before :D )

No, it doesn't depend on king donations. At the start, the creature will offer either 30p or 300p.

(I got 600p before :D )
As I said, it has all been tested. If you are offered 30pts sometimes and 300pts other times it's because the tama you are playing against has donated a different amount to you. Check it .

As I said on TZ, this information is very good information spudlike!

(I got 600p before :angry: )
No, spudlike is correct. It depends on how many points both the Tamagotchi's have donated to the King.

For a start, ask in a more appropiate place than this.

Please read pinned topics, search, or PM a guide/Admin for information like that, here is a link on how to become a guide:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=13651

Anyway, nice info Spudlike :huh:

//Haze

Thnxs! That is very cool but I can't try it beacause I have 2 teen tamas

and one is debuged so I can't punch in passwords or an amount to

donate for the king :blink:

Thanx for the tips They helped! If any body could give me some cheats email me at [email protected] that would be very helpful. Thanx again.
thanks. It's good to know someone can just go away, try it, and find it does work and let eveyone else know too :ph34r:

A couple of days ago a donated 5000 coins to the king but then my tamagotchi died. It was very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back