MY Tama Has Frozen Won't do a thing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar12

Reaction score
My Tama Has frozen!!! It won't move and if I press the buttons they don't do anthing!!!!!! Pease send me things I'm Bored!!!!!!

Also Chech other Things I posted Yup!!!! :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You should take out the battery and then put it back in when it's back in a Picture of an egg comes up click Download and your tama should come back and sometimes this happens when the battery goes out!

wich color is your tamagotchi? because they said there is also afake tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

You should take out the battery and then put it back in when it's back in a Picture of an egg comes up click Download and your tama should come back and sometimes this happens when the battery goes out!
That would only make it slower...

Okay. The exact same thing happened to me when I changed the battery- the screen froze in place on the low battery symbol. Don't get freaked out, try to calmly get a pencil and press the reset button on the back. Press button ( B ) and select download if you want your Tamagotchi back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back