All of my training bars are up.. Is that good?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you! The advantage is that you probaly get one of the better characters when your tama turns into an adult, like memetchi or maybe even mimitchi :lol:

Yeah because if you have high training in then in the next generation your tama is likely to be young mimitchi!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the adult will probably be one of the rare ones! :lol: B) :wub: :mellow: :( :lol: :D B)

Great! You will have a great tama baby for your tamagotchi! Take great care of it and you rmight get a Mametchi or a Mimitchi! Those are the best of the best!

I got 8/9 training and I got...(the horror) A TARAKOTCHI!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Congratulations :angry: My first tamagotchi had 9/9 bars and she turned into a Mametchi (everyone loves mametchi eheh) and now she's left me a daughter and gone back to tamagotchi world ( I shall miss her, her name was Toto ). I've named her daughter Freya :angry: *After the Norse Goddess of Love :angry: *

Now Freya has turned into a Kinakomotchi, so yes, the higher training bars you have, the higher chance you'll have of having a good Tama.

But BEWARE! your Tama will be SO well behaved that you'll get bored at times of 'why' she doesn't beep or make a fuss lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back