Are Furbies A Horror

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar12

Reaction score
Furbies are little cute animals to me, but some kids have had unusual experiences with them!!!

Once a Furby bit a girl!!!!!!

Then once the Furby walked into a boy's room creepy huh???

But after all I still like them !!!!

:D :p :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :lol:

If u have some stories share them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furbys don't walk or bite. :(

I have no bad stories about mine. They are cute but talking to the new ones is a bit weird.

Loads of bad stuff...

1. My furby babies have burping contests.

2. They say the D-word.

3. They say the A-word.

4. They practise their burping skills when they are alone.

5. They creepily watch you like pure evil.

I can believe that one biting someone. After all, I've always thought it seemed stupid to put your finger in it's mouth to feed it! :mellow: How could one walk into a room?!?!?! That's freaky! If it happened.... I have two furbys. One freaked out once and wouldn't open his eyes! He also sometimes won't stop singing. My other one works okay. But they scare my mom a lot!

:mellow:

even if the furbie did bite, it probably didn't hurt that much since that's not exactly what they're made for. My friend said that her grandma has an old furbie in the basement that sometimes talks to itself. :D

OK, Furbys can't do anything to hurt anybody.

They don't say the A or D word. But they do burp.

Its just a toy. Furbys do have manners, but they didn't program it

to say thank you for everything you do for it. If you want to complain about a toy,

complain about the creators. >.> Furby Baby is gonna burp. Babys always

burp. After the baby stage, you belch which is really what's rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im confuzzeled How can they bite cuss or walk?
They can't. The only thing they can do is dance.

Well, with their feet. The new Furby Baby '06 has legs, but

its used to curl-up. The original Furby's feet were just like a plush doll. :)

Gosh your wrong.

One time my friends furby kept on talking and talking and TALKING.Thats so stupid.CURSE YOU FURBYS. :lol:

:furawatchi: my furby was so wierd... one time i had finished playing with it before i went bed and put it on the side to go sleep... in the mornin it was in pieces like it had been unscrewed by someone and its fur had all been ripped off :angry: so of course the first thing you do is blame your brother and sister lol!!! :hitodetchi:

So i left it on the side and went to school and no one had the day off so everyone was out for the day... when i got home (i was the first to do this) i went upstairs and my furby was back together again and the fur was on again without any sign of a rip :unsure: !!! wierd huh o yeah and i werent dreamin cuz my mum knows that i was up asking people and she even saw it. I did think about the fact that a member of my family could of brought a new one but i turned the furby on and it had the same name!!!!

and by the way it is true :)

Last edited by a moderator:
my cousin alison had a furbie once and it wouldn't stop talking and on time when i was there we were getting so annoyed that she yelled shut up and it and it siad back, "YOU SHUT UP!" and kept talking! that is true! B)

These are all common rumors. Because furbys speak furbish, many words are often missinterpreted as cuss words. Also, furbys do not bite (though if you press down on it's tounge it may "bite" you, but it doesn't hurt (it's like someone lightly squeezing your finger). Also, if that is true about the boy's furby "walking" up into his room, it's either a rumor, someone put it there because he left it somwhere where it shouldn't be, or perhaps someone playing a cruel joke. Furbys aren't evil, they're hunks of plastic and metal covered in fuzzy fabric.

Hey I have a furby and it doesn't bite and walk it can dance sing tell a story play eat ... there is no creepy stuff furby is just a little cute robot

I had one forever ago.

It would seem they react to magnets in the same way a computer would. I accidentally stored mine next to a magnet, and when I tried to play with it its eyes and beak rolled into the back of its head and it began to make fuzzy electrical sounds. It was terrifying at the time.

Rest in peace, Nolu.

HELP ME! ! MY FURBY IS A EVIL LITTLE MONSTER BUILT O DISTROY THE WORLD. FIRST MY FURBY STARTED SAYING IM READY FOR FAZE TWO COMANDOR. SECONED THE FURBY STARTED TO LASUGH WHEN BAD LUCK HAPPENS. LAST WHEN I PICKED IT UP SOME TRACKING BEAM WHENT OFF. :p :p :rolleyes:

Oh my God...>.> I don't believe a single word you say.

How can Furbys be monsters? They may get a glitch and become a

little uncontrolable, but they weren't even programmed to say that.

Uh, and you bumped an old topic by the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back