What are our Tamagotchi Connexions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Reaction score
Me and my sister got a friend to get us Tamagotchi connexions. I am a little confuzzled though.

Both are from the same spot, have the same number on the back and came in the same packaging as far as I can see.

Hers is green with orange around the screen and a square/hatch pattern in the background. It has Tamagotchi connexion written on the top. I've seen this one on many sites.

Mine however I can't find a picture of which I though was weird and not only that it does not have Tamagotchi connexion written on the top. It's a nice purple colour with dark purple around the screen and maze like pattern in the background and a tamagotchi yin yang symbol up top.

Now they are both by Bandai but why is it this one has no 'Tamagotchi Connexion' written up top and why can't I find it anywhere on the net (which suggests it's not common).

Thanks-

also how long before my toddler turns into a teenager?

Thanks!!!

Ok, the ConneXion "new colors" were released not to long ago. The gren one you are refreing to is Matrix Lime green. It was orginaly a ConnECTion color, but it is also now a ConneXion color. I have it. The reason you cant find it on the web is because not many people have this color.. It is somewhat hard to find....

You can find some like the one you are talking about at www.ebay.com.au and type tamagotchi.

HTH!!

Sorry, I meant why can't I find the purple one with the Ying Yang symbol on it? I have seen heaps of green but no purple. It doesn't have tamagotchi connexion written on it like the green one either. I was just wondering why the purple one I have not seen of?

Ta!

Humm.. Thats odd, You said it doent say tamagotchi connexion at the top, does it say tamagotchi?

Nope, doesn't say that either. It just has a tamagotchi ying yang symbol. It does say it's made by Bandai, and it has the same number as my sisters on the back. Both were in the same packaging too. I just thought it was odd not having tamagotchi connexion written on top. Here's one I found on ebay that I found- the only place I could find one. Being on ebay means nothing though.

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...5963949455&rd=1

Most (if not, all) of the tamagotchi Plus (japan/asian versions) dont say "tamagotchi" at the top.

But, as for that one, that is real.. I saw it in a shop 2day when i was at the mall... Alnog with the lime green ConneXion.

The reson its not showen anywhere is becuase not many people have that particual color...

Is their anything else you wish to find out?

Nope that's all! Thanks so much for your help, you've been wonderful!

[SIZE=21pt]I have that purple one! [/SIZE]It's kind of different to my other tamagotchi, because it has a different sound (it's a bit off-key) but other than that it's the same

[SIZE=21pt]I have that purple one! [/SIZE]It's kind of different to my other tamagotchi, because it has a different sound (it's a bit off-key) but other than that it's the same
I have one like that too exept mine is red with black patches. And my sound was also different. On the packaging of my tama there was a sticker that said 'Toys R Us Exlusive' or something like that but it is still the same as my other tama

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back