have you ever got a tama stolen??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you ever got a tama stolen??

• 1 yes i have

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 no i havent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.When I'm out of the house I wear them around my neck so it'd be hard for someone to snatch it without my knowing.

Nobody comes into the house that would have any interest in my tamagotchis and on the off chjance someone came in that would I would make it clear that if they so much as thought about stealing any of them I would beat them until they stopped thinking concious thoughts.

No.When I'm out of the house I wear them around my neck so it'd be hard for someone to snatch it without my knowing.Nobody comes into the house that would have any interest in my tamagotchis and on the off chjance someone came in that would I would make it clear that if they so much as thought about stealing any of them I would beat them until they stopped thinking concious thoughts.
I wear mine around my neck too! Alot of the kids at my school who had tamagotchis first had their screens all scratched up so when I finally got mine I started wearing it around my neck. Funny thing is that all the kids wear their tamagotchis around their neck now too. I'm a trend setter. Whoo hoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
v.v The first one I ever had got stolen. I let my friend borrow it and she took it to school. She left it on her desk and someone stole it. She was in 7th grade and I was in 3rd. 'Twas 7-8 years ago and I'm still mad at her for it.

No. My tamas have never been stolen and they never will be.

*tama star*

if somebody stole my tama I would go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi:

No. But if someone stole mine, I'd kill them. Literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back