Help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy G4

Reaction score
I was in class and my tama went of so the teacher took it away from me ans she has'nt give'en it back what should I do? :) :angry: :huh: :) :) :)

Press the reset button on the back of your teacher, and when she prompts "reset" or "download", select "download". That will bring you back to just before she took it away. Then you have to quickly pause your Tamagotchi and hide it from your teacher, and never get it out during class again.

iv got the best teacher me n my frend bring tamagotchis to school n we stay in her class to help her out n we just play with them n she doesnt care all she asks is to turn the sound off during class. :D

I think you should report it to the headteacher thats what i did (from simba-gotchi) :D B)

school has no right to take away your personal belogings!

why don't you explain to your teacher that you are sorry and won't bring it to school again.

Thank guys Im happy that you have anwersed B) B) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D ;)

You dont need to worry you can go up to the teacher and stand up and tell her how sorry you are and can you have your tama back please.

Hope I have helped! <_< :) :rolleyes:

Did you take it into class even though you had been told not to?

Maybe that's why the teacher took it away?

If the school doesn't have a ban on 'things that beep in class' and her actions were out of the blue without warning, then it's a bit unfair, she should have handed it back to you at the end of the lesson.

But if you purposely thought "I won't get caught - even though I'm not allowed it", then maybe you need to apologise and arrange for it to be returned as long as you don't take it to her class again.

A lot of schools have a complete ban on tamagotchi's this is because,

1. they annoy teachers/other students and distract you from your lessons.

2. they are at risk of being stolen for which the school can't take responsibility.

3. they can cause arguments/jealousy.

This is the reason that Bandai had to put a pause feature put in as they originally started to cause problems at school. So if they are banned- leave them at home on pause, I know it means thay take longer to grow - but it's better than confiscation!

Quote from Wikipedia.

"Criticism

There has been much criticism over the years over the Tamagotchi. One common criticism includes children taking them to school and using them during classes. This has led schools to ban the product from being allowed to be brought to school. Bandai eventually added a "PAUSE" feature to the Tamagotchi line to solve the problem, but it is still a common issue."

Sneak into your teachers room when shes not there and steal your tama back. Your teacher has no right to take your stuff away. If your in a high enough grade pause and leave your tama in your locker when you go to a class with a THT. (tama hating teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back