Mirena

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Kagura rang Koga's doorbell. Kiro and Maylee were behind her. Koga's older brother, Kio, answered. He called Koga. Koga walked up. "Hi-aiy-aiy!" he said, when he saw an angry Kagura standing on his front step. "Koga! Explanation! NOW!" Kagura exclaimed.

Koga gulped. "W-Whattaya mean?" he said. "OH! About what happened the other day, ya see, it's a long story..." Kagura was furious. "JUST tell me why you did what you did!!!!" Koga looked dissapointed in himself. "I-I did it because I didn't want to be with you anymore." he confessed.

Kagura felt as if her heart just skipped a beat. "B-b-but why?" Kagura asked, "I thought that we were happy together!" Koga looked at his feet. Kenichi was cuddling up to his right leg. Maylee tugged him away.

"Well, we were happy!" Koga said. "Then why didn't you wanna be with me?" Kagura asked, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Because....because I wanted to be with Maylee. Shocked, Maylee looked up. "I felt as if Maylee was the one person who could understand me the way I wanted a girl to!" continued Koga.

Kagura now felt like her heart had shattered into millions of pieces that couldn't be put back together. She was happy and sad. At least now I have that weight off of my chest! I feel much better now! "I'm sorry, Kagura!" Maylee said. "It's all right!" said Kagura. "It seems that Koga still needs to grow up!" Ouch! Kiro chuckled. "B-b-b-b-burn!" cried Kiro. Kenichi meowed.

"C'mon, Kags! I have something I need to settle with my brother!" Kagura nodded. They walked away, Kenichi following behind on his leash, tightly wrapped around Maylee's hand. Kagura felt much better than the day before.

Continued...

Latest posts

Back