Little Lucky's Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatty Chick

Reaction score
Im lucky to have my tamagotchi connection in one peace let alone Lucky. Since 1:00pm ive been looking round the house 4 my yellow and red tamagotch connection called Mimi, we hade just got back from shopping wene i couldnt find Mimi and her new born baby girl any were. I gave up at 8:00 for a kwick go on tama talk i came down stairs to watch eastenders at 8:30 still no sighn of mimi i went on the computer at 9:30 and came downstairs at 10:15 i got realy feed up cause i could find mimi. Then i dont no y but i opened the front door and there it was lieing were the car hade been 2 hours befor. My dads a taxi driver he left 2 hours befor i found her. I can't belive it still works all the things that could of happend to it it could of rained, my dad could of run over it or someone walking past could have picked it up (it was at the end of the drive). Mimi was dead and now i have just hatched out a baby girl geuse wat i called her <_< *Lucky* :unsure: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Lucky's now a box shape child shes doing well

Name: Lucky

Weight: 17 grams

Sex: girl

Generation: 1

lucky grew up happy she gave birth at the age of 12 to a baby girl called Jazz unforchanly Jazz died as a teen i forgot to take her to school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back