cant connect properly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siplup

Reaction score
ok here's whats been happening

ok i was playing with my tama and i find topic on how to debug.

so i oppen my tama up and find it has no debug so i put it back 2gether.

then i try and connect and it fails and my other tama that i have connect with millions of

times b4 goes to the others place and i wont connect properly anymore and the same thing is happening with my other tama leaving to go 2 the other place but not reaching it

and it hasn't connect since!!

and then even b4 that it my other tama (the 1 i haven't taken appart) would only go 2 the

others place but the 1 i took appart doesn't go to the others place!!!!

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

WHAT IS HAPPENNING 2 MY TAMAS??

I you put your hand over the conneting part it might just work because the sun shines on it and its hard to connet so cover it up with your hands and you still when you connet

Hope I have helped <_< :) :rolleyes: :wacko: :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]yeah i have already tried that[/SIZE]

THX 4 the help anyways!! :wub:

Sometimes you have to know what you are doing before you try to debug your tamagotchi. If you are going to debug your tama, it is best to have a spare becuase sometimes there is a risk that it could mess up your tamagotchi.

Or, it could be that the weather was too hot and sunny for your tamagotchi's battery. Try to connect your tamas in the shade away from the sun. :wub:

-sk8er girl-

[SIZE=14pt]i am sorry 2 say that it still doesn't work. like when i connect it takes 4ever and then when it does connect only my v3 (My good 1 i didn't take appart) it works but only 4 my v3 and my other 1 doesn't work!!. and its also weird cause that when i did open it and saw there was no debug i put back 2gether straight away and i didn't touch anything and even if i did i went and opened it again and used a dry smooth rag and rubbed the inside (very softly) to make sure i didn't touch it[/SIZE]

SO if any1 can answer my Question plz feel free 2 do so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back