Possessed Battery Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I woke up this morning as usual, went to my closet to get dressed. My tamas are on the drawer nearby, and I see that my light blue with flowers V.2 (I don't play with tamas anymore) has the battery sign, but it isn't flashing. I press a button. You know the sounds on cartoons when something big is falling from the sky and makes that 'Coming Down' sound? Well it made that sound just in an evil way. It did that about 5 times. Then, it sounded like a siren on a firetruck. Then I barged into my mom's room and she's like 'FIRE! FIRE!' and I explained. lol. So we took the battery out and it was all better.

One question: What the heck happened?

Another question: Has this happened to you?

-tw

Mine didn't do the cartoon sound. But the other day it did the fire truck thing.My cat got so tired of it going of it she tried to kill it. I got it away from her and took the battery out.

I woke up this morning as usual, went to my closet to get dressed. My tamas are on the drawer nearby, and I see that my light blue with flowers V.2 (I don't play with tamas anymore) has the battery sign, but it isn't flashing. I press a button. You know the sounds on cartoons when something big is falling from the sky and makes that 'Coming Down' sound? Well it made that sound just in an evil way. It did that about 5 times. Then, it sounded like a siren on a firetruck. Then I barged into my mom's room and she's like 'FIRE! FIRE!' and I explained. lol. So we took the battery out and it was all better.
One question: What the heck happened?

Another question: Has this happened to you?

-tw
lol :nazotchi: that happend to my v3

LOL! It's just something screwy. Take the battery out and put it back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back