The story of a girl.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
"Phew."said Skete."Glad that's over."

"Heeloooo?"said Flower."Can. . .you. . .untie. . .me?"she struggled in the chair.Skete went and untied her.So they hopped into Skete's car and they drove home.But. . .on there way,a motercycle hit the car.Skete broke his leg when they crashed into the fence.Then a shady character got of the motercycle. :unsure:

"I wanna duel you Skete."he said.

"Fine."said Skete in pain.

"No Skete,"said Flower."Your too hurt."But he dueled anyway.

"Alright,"said Skete."I fuse Drastic Beast and Dark Magician to create Drastic Dark Magician with an attack. . ."he suddenly stopped and started talking in pain". . .of forty-five hundred."he contiued."Now I play quick attack which allows me to attack with a fusion monster automaticly.NOW ATTACK!!Win me this duel!"

[SIZE=21pt]KA-BOOM[/SIZE]

STATS

Skete:1750

Hunter Naz:1750

"Hey!"said Skete."What's the deal!That attack should have won me the duel!"

"I don't think you took the time to look at it's card text!"said Naz."It clearly says that when this monster attacks.Half of the battle damage is delt to your apponent and half is delt to you.It also says you must end your turn immediately after it attacks.So it's my move!But it appears I have an advantage with that broken leg of yours.Now I play Mystical Space Typhoon!And destroy your monster.Now I play. . .Raviel,Lord of Phantasms!The first Sacrad beast!Hahahahahahahhaha!!!

To Be Continued. . .

Latest posts

Back