A few questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Reaction score
I just have a few q's.

1- My tama turned into a teen yesterday (Ichigotchi). How long before it turns into an adult? Can I change the date and then it will evolve?

2- Is there any links to information about the characters, what they look like, what they like, what presents they get, what tricks specific or generally tamagotchis do? If not can someone tell me about each character?

3- Do certain characters come if you do certain things? (I don't want to end up getting the same characters over and over again)

4- What will my tamagotchi turn into next? I am constantly checking if it's happy or hungry, if it is missing one bar of happiness I give it a snack and if it's more than that I play a game. I hook it up with my sisters tama every day (hatched at the same time) and play games and give each other pressies. I also clean up it's mess pretty soon after it's done it.

Thanks!!!

Answrs.

1. You have to wait 3 days... unless you pasue. That slows growth.

2. Their are many tamagotchi sites... Try https://tamalove.pixelmood.com/ or https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamapluschara.php .

3. Yes, depending on how well you take care of your tama.

4. Well, its hard to say, i mean, tamagotchis are *kinda* unpardicterbale... But, oyu are prb going at a Tarakotchi, Memetchi or a Kuchipatchi. But, as i say, i might be wrong...

Here are some answers:

1. It will not evolve if you change the time. You have to wait for a couple of days, but it depends on how you take care of it! Feed it no snacks, and it will evolve quickly.

2. I reccomend: www.mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm

3. Yes. Here's a good trick: Don't feed it any snacks, unless you REALLY have to. Or, you can get certain characters on different generations, most of the good characters you can get on 2, 4, 6, 8 etc. generation. (even number)

4. I'm not really sure. But you are doing a really good job, so you might get a good tamagotchi! Good luck, and I hope my advice were helpful.

If you have any more Q's, please send 'em to: [email protected]

<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back