Do you like Mori-No-Tamagotch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Mori-no-Tamagotch?

• I LOVE MORI-NO! AND I HAVE ONE!!!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I LOVE MORI-NO! AND REALLY WANT ONE!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I HATE MORI-NO! THEY'RE STUPID!!!

• I HATE MORI-NO! THEY ARE SO USELESS!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

Reaction score
I Like Morino's!

I just got one from Jason!!

for only $27!

I made a Mori-no poll because

I wanted to know how people feels about Mori-no...

:(

I don't have one.. Yet. I plan on getting one in the near future though, from Jason. I got my Angelgotchi and lots of others from him. :huh:

Morino's is so cute!!!

I want a Koganetchi!

and then a Kabutotchi!

and then a Funkorogatchi!

and then the unknown secret character that is a Twin Ants!!!

cool

I think im gonna hatch the white one first!

Im aiming for KOGANETCHI!!

and im also aoming for the secret character...

... which is rumored to be a twin ants!!

THAT IS TOO COOL!

Cool! Me, Myself doesn't really go for the older tamas, I tend to go for the latest Japanese versions.

I hear jason ships a long time I once heard this guy got a tama from jason's store and it took him a few months! :angry:

oh, he's really popular among the tama collectors...

well... thats not his fault for sending the tama late because the ones that is wrong is the Postoffice...

Jason Store is really trusted so, if you want to go Tama shopping, his shop is the best!

i really wanted one at first but then i started liking angelgotchis better :mellow:

This is a Morino topic, so Jiro should be fine talking about them. I have one, but I don't like the "screensaver" feature on it :puroperatchi:

I never played with one, so I couldn't vote. The Morino we had for a short time in the USA was called Tamagotchi Garden. I saw them at Toys R Us, but didn't buy one because they were not available in blue, or have any blue on the ones I saw. I'm sorry now that I didn't get one. They are pretty rare, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back