The story of a girl.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
Pro-log:Last time,Skete was battling Hunter Naz.Skete summoned a powerful monster on his first turn.But Hunter Naz destroyed it with a magic card.Then Hunter Naz played Raviel,Lord of Phantasms!

Story:"Where did you get that card?"asked Skete in shock.

"It's one of a kind."said Hunter Naz."The top three duelists at

Dark Academy get one.And I'm the second best duelist in the Academy.Next to our boss.Now if I recall I was about to attack and win.NOW!!!

[SIZE=21pt]KA-BOOM![/SIZE]

STATS

Skete:1250

Hunter Naz:750

"HA!"said Skete."My monster thats in the graveyard allows me to give direct damage to my apponent and I take half of the damage.Thus stopping Raviel's attack."

"Hmm."said Hunter Naz calmly."A minor setback.Your move!"

Alright,thought Skete.I gotta draw somethin' good here and now.He started to speak."Believe in the heart of the cards!That's how you win!GRRAAAAAAAAAUGH!"he drew his card.

"I summon Elemental Hero Bomb Man!!"he started to feel pain in his leg.

NOOOOO!thought Hunter Naz.All he has to do is attack and I'll looossse!

"Now. . .Elemental. . .Hero. . ."but when he was about to say attack,he fell to the ground.

"NNNNOOOO!!!!!"screamed Flower.

The shadows were about to take him. . .but then Flower's forehead lit up in gold.The ground beneath her feet crumbled

and then Skete fell back before the shadows took him.When they could see Hunter Naz,he looked angry.

"Alright Naz."said Flower."Admit it.If Skete hadn't broken his leg,the winner would have been Skete."

Hunter Naz looked angrier."Alright,alright.Quit bragging about!"

I better take Skete to a Hospital.thought Flower

thus ends part 4. . .

Latest posts

Back