My Tamagotchi! Someone Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dance

Reaction score
My tamagotchi keeps turning away from me whatever i do. What should I do? Email me at [email protected], post here, or send me a pm! Please, i won't be here tomarrow (12, Tuesday) Just post asap! Thanks. Also I can't get my parent info. Help with that too. Thanks so much!

Dance B)

is it sick??

Well if it's sick....your tama wont like anything but medicine

My tamagotchi keeps turning away from me whatever i do. What should I do? Email me at [email protected], post here, or send me a pm! Please, i won't be here tomarrow (12, Tuesday) Just post asap! Thanks. Also I can't get my parent info. Help with that too. Thanks so much! Dance :D
two things eather its VERY hungry or you have to praise it to praise it you go to the menu and enter the icon on the left hsand corner at the bottom :D

But if you're not a Generation one for V3 you might not of typed in the password they gave you coreectly, at Tamagotchi Town. Or you might not have of typed in your Username correctly when you entered tamagotchi town in order to say the password is correct. I hope that helps since you won't be here tomrrow.

That happens when it need's something, or it's just grumpy.

Try punishing it,playing with it or feeding it snacks.

Thx,

tam_chick01

I just encountered the same problem this morning. I tried giving it a shot, feeding it a snack, praising it MULTIPLE times, time-outs, playing games with it, even feeding him his favorite food! When nothing worked, I decided it must have been a glitch, and this is the only way I could get rid of this screen:

Set your clock to 8:00 or 9:00 PM, depending on your tama's age - it just needs to go to sleep. Check on it, then reset your clock to its regular time. Tada, no more glitch.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back