Tama wont age!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Reaction score
HELP! Both of my tama's turned 3 yesterday, and they have been 3 all day today! What is up with them????????? :D :D :) :eek: ;) :D :p B) :D :D :D :D :D

yes that happened with me theres nothin u can do u have 2 restart it soz :p

Um, no I do not think I have to restart them. I don't want to either way because my v2 is Gen.6 and my v3 is Gen.3, so...............

Um, no I do not think I have to restart them. I don't want to either way because my v2 is Gen.6 and my v3 is Gen.3, so...............
soz mate its all you can do :huh: OR ull have to wait 4 more days 4 them 2 evolve :p

NO DONT RESET IT! sometimes a tamagotchi can be say 3 and u wait for anthor day then during the night it might turn 4 so dont stress just let the tamagotchi work it out it happens to every1 so dont get sad outcast just let it do its thing and then it will change ok

p.s do u make it go to sleep and do u wake it up(by changing the time?) dont do that because that might be the problem ok u can change the time when u need to ok thats how it works sorry if i sound rude.

evil_forever :D ;) :huh: :p

They dont always evlove at three. Sometimes, it takes a little more time for them. You can wait!

HELP! Both of my tama's turned 3 yesterday, and they have been 3 all day today! What is up with them????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mellow: :mellow: :huh: :huh: :(
You probably put them on pause that day for awhile.

Dude, once my tama was a teen and 4 for like 2 days and then he evolved during the day. i was so mad @ it

sometimes tamas evolve into adults when theyre 2, 3 or 4.

i know this dude and his evolved into and adult right after it evolved into a teen!

once my kid evolved into teen when it was 0 years old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back