won't connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annalenore

Reaction score
my boyfriend and i each have a v3 Tamagotchi. our batteries died after a few months of having them (probably from connecting so much). i bought new batteries from Radio Shack (their brand) and the Tamagotchis are good as new, except they won't connect at all anymore. on the up side, the batteries will last much longer, but we're both bummed.

has anyone had this problem before? if we completely reset the Tamagotchis (which i'd like to avoid) will that fix the problem?

Have you tried connecting either with a third Tamagotchi, from another friend? If you haven't then maybe only one you the two has gone bad. Also, check the friends list on both. I'm not sure, but I think I remember seeing somewhere that if the friends list is full you can't connect to new friends.

If you've lost your instruction sheets, a new one can be downloaded from here:

https://www.bandai.com/faq/pdfs/tama_v3.pdf

the friends lists aren't full - there's less than 10 on each of our lists. we don't have a third Tamagotchi and i only know one other person with a v3 (being past school age and whatnot) and i rarely ever see her. if i do run into her i'll try connecting for the heck of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back