my tama got lost

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilme510

Reaction score
help i dont no where my tama is and my mom said that if i dont find it then i will lose my allowinse for a year because she pais for it and i usally have too pay :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i'm sorry to hear that try looking in thees places:in the coutch,under the couch,in your toy box(if you hav one) or behind your dresser that's were i found my tama :(

o_O They're only $15 dollars...why does your mom make such a big deal? Mpf, got your sound on? Maybe you can hear it...when it beeps for attention? Or try the places that ichagotchi freak suggested... :(

If the sound is on... hang around rooms where it might be. But hurry - if it dies: no more sound. Alternatively, make sure you look:

• In the car

• At school (if you're a kid)

• At work if you're an adult

• Wherever you last remember seeing it! :p

Explain to your Mum that you didn't mean to lose the Tamagotchi and that you're upset as well. Maybe come to a compromise, eg. you lose enough allowance to pay the cost of the Tamagotchi.

Hope you find it soon! :lol:

StarTama :huh:

Ask your sister/brother i(if you have one) if they've seen it. Ask someone to help look for it - its faster this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back