Alone Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:huh: I have one tamagotchi and I know no one else with a tama connection. I am giving one to my friend in fruitland but I live to far away from there to connect on a daily basis. I read on another website that if your tama is alone, with no others to connect to, the matchmaker will come and find a mate for your lone tama. Is this true? I will connect with my friends tama next weekend. My tamagotchi is now 2 years old(2 days) and will it be to old in a week?Can I save friends and have access to them, or do I have to connect everytime? :huh:

Ok:

Connection is not needed to breed. The matchmaker will come and you can breed that way. If you dont accpet her mate, she will come back again and again untill your tama turns into a old timer...

Also, when you connect, it saves the poeple whom you have connected with in a friends list. The relation ship level is saved for next time you connect. But, if you dont connect in a long time.. the relationship level will go down.

Have i answerd your questions?? Please ask anymore questions if you need to :huh:

Ok:
Connection is not needed to breed. The matchmaker will come and you can breed that way. If you dont accpet her mate, she will come back again and again untill your tama turns into a old timer...

Also, when you connect, it saves the poeple whom you have connected with in a friends list. The relation ship level is saved for next time you connect. But, if you dont connect in a long time.. the relationship level will go down.

Have i answerd your questions?? Please ask anymore questions if you need to :huh:
You got that right.

The matchmaker comes when your tama is about 10 years old.

If U Don't change the time.

The matchmaker is very handy!

Also, Ones your tama has a baby, the friendship level on your tama's friends list will go all the way down to one smiley face (this is once the adult has gone away)

Hey is that ture? If you don't connect with a tama in a while, I goes down?

COOL (I mean OH NO!)

Well, I only paused it when I went to get a haircut and didn't want to be fussing over her while someone was cutting my hair and It often get paused in my pocket accidentally. I had reset my tamagotchi and it hatched after the time when it was supposed to go to bed, so whenever it changes its gone to bed and I've gone to sleep and it turns on the light when it changes so it sleeps with the light on cuz I am not awake to turn it off again. Is this a problem? It changes arounf 8:30 or 9:00 pm and I come back to school from spring break so I probably won't be awake when it does this... :eek: :huh: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back