Weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knoxville

Reaction score
Hi, i have a yellow & orange tamagotchi connexion. it weighs 99g. is that overweight? if so, what can i do to keep its weight down?

99g? Whoa, no offence, but you have a very overweight Tama on your hands! You can keep it's weight down by playing games with it (Dancing makes it lose 2 g, while hurdles make it lose 3g) and cutting back on the sweets.

what should the average weight be. also what tammy is mine, it has a mask, its a girl on the mask it has a rectangle with eyes on it.

sorry bowt this. On last thing. How long do the batteries last and does using the infra red use alot of battery?

That's a Maskutchi you've got there. The base weight for that one is 20 g. I'd reccomend you keep her at about 25 g. I'm not sure how long the batteries last, but I've heared that they can last about 4 months.

Yeah how did you get him that fat? Do they change if they get too fat? I remember one of the Japanese versions actually got fat. LOL I have a Maskutchi right now too.

-Copper

Yeah, that was Osu/Mesutchi. Whenever they got too fat, they would turn into this big, puffy thing until they lost weight! lol! :) Unfortunately, TamPlus/Con/Conx doesn't. It would have been funny, though! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as long as you have that back-up battery from the package. Oh, by the way, people DID see the extra battery right?

Last edited by a moderator:
how do i train my tammy? if i only feed it at 9:00am - breakfast, 1:00pm - Lunch, 5:00pm - tea/supper. and 1 or 2 snacks, it just gets really hungry and upset. Do i just feed it when its hungry, play with it when its unhappy?

whats the weight fro each tamagotchi? im making a chart for my desktop and i need the weight and any other usefull info. i just have names and what each grows into. i just started so i used growth chart 2. btw right now i have an Ichigotchi. i just got mine yesterday.

It was only included in the Connections. The conX didn't come with a spare, and I don't think the Plus' do either.

how do i train my tammy? if i only feed it at 9:00am - breakfast, 1:00pm - Lunch, 5:00pm - tea/supper. and 1 or 2 snacks, it just gets really hungry and upset. Do i just feed it when its hungry, play with it when its unhappy?

If your tammy is overweight cut out the snacks all together and just play games with it more often (the jump game makes it loose more weight). Yeah, just feed it when it's hungry and play with it when it's sad (if it won't play, you need to make it heavier by feeding it a snack). To train your tammy, prasie it when it has it's back to you and has a little cloud type thing next to it or when it's crying and punish it when it beeps you for no reason or it won't eat even when it's hungry.

I think Bandai put the battery in the U.S. ones because they new the battery it came with was going to die in like three weeks. Has anyone else had this problem? All three of my Tama's went dead the same day. My Connexion is still running fine though. Errr evil Bandai thank goodness for the download feature

-Copper

ha. i noticed a sticker on the packaging readinf SPARE BATTERY INCLUDED. my suspicions were confirmed when i spotted a battery.... lol how ausome. i am eternally gratefull that they gave u a spare. i could never find the right type at radio shack, and my mom thought they were expensive so she wouldnt buy them. haha my tama is doing cartwheels right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back