MY TAMA TURNED INTO THE MATCHHMAKER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My_TAMA

Reaction score
i need to know if my v2 matchmaker tama could still be visited by the matchmaker and have babies. POST AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

i need to know if my v2 matchmaker tama could still be visited by the matchmaker and have babies. POST AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Yes it can... but the only way it will be able to have babies is to breed with another person's tama because the matchmaker herself will no longer visit your tama.

AW MAN! this sucks! i ignored her because i accidentaly clicked it when her book was closed, wich means i would get a girl, wich i always get... so, its g10, will it die?

sex: female

name: snowy

lb: 99

will it die soon?

AW MAN! this sucks! i ignored her because i accidentaly clicked it when her book was closed, wich means i would get a girl, wich i always get... so, its g10, will it die?age: 10 yrs

sex: female

name: snowy

lb: 99

will it die soon?
Hard to say... if she's just turned into the old timer character I'd say she's got at least a few days to live yet, so all hope is not lost! Can you get your hands on someone else's tama to mate with??

Hard to say... if she's just turned into the old timer character I'd say she's got at least a few days to live yet, so all hope is not lost! Can you get your hands on someone else's tama to mate with??
i agree with bell sprout when i had an old timer it didnt die til it was 16 but if u want it 2 live that long 2 have 2 make it healthy.Like feed it less snacks and more games and manage it's weight till it's acceptable 4 u y'know.

Yes. It's not really the MATCHMAKER, but the same character, so it's like any other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back