The Evil Masktchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
This is chapter 2 of The Evil Masktchi. Enjoy.....

Tommy, Cube, and Mia were confused. How did Gabbo make his voice so loud and how did he make the sky dark? They decided to find out. "The voice came from that direction. Let's go!" said Cube, looking in the direction of the forest. The three of them headed into it. It was quite dark and they could hardly see anything at all. Suddenly a bright light went on. A Hinotamatchi holding a torch appeared. "Hi" he said "My name's Jerry. I was just exploring here. You guys must be exploring too, huh?" "Yeah.....we're exploring, all right. Well, actually, we're looking for someone. A Masktchi named Gabbo. Have you seen him anywhere?" said Mia. "I see a lot of things." said Jerry. "Did you see a Masktchi named Gabbo, though?" asked Tommy. Jerry replied, "Nope. But, if you're looking for him, I could always help you!" Mia sais, "So, how about it? Should he come with us?" Cube and Tommy said that he could. So, anyway, the 4 of them headed deeper into the forest. It got darker, and colder. Eventually, it became night. They found an open space where they had dinner which Jerry had brought in his bag. "Hey, let's tell ghost stories!" said Tommy. "I have one!" said Jerry....

"One day there was a tamagotchi named Billy. He was a strange tama, a toddler, not exactly a Marutchi but not quite a Kinakomotchi. One day he went camping, and he fell into a river. The river carried him to a cave, which he went into. He saw a bag. "BAG!!!" he said happily and excitedly, and he opened it. No one knows what happened next. All that was heared was a scream. And then nothing. Since then, no-one ever went into the cave. The End."

After that, they all tried to get the sleep. Jerry decided to try and scare them, so he hid behind a tree, and said "BAG!!" in a wierd voice, and then quickly went back to bed. They weren't scared, though, so Jerry just went to sleep.

A few minutes after midnight, Cube woke up. It was freezing cold. Mia, Jerry, and Tommy were all huddled up next to eachother, fast asleep. Cube was about to move closer to them when he heard something move in the bushes. He then heard it walking slowly into the bushes. Cube wriggled after it. He approached it, and noticed what it was. There was a Mametchi and a Memetchi, walking slowly past. In the Memetchi's arms there was a Bebetchi. Next to the Mametchi there was a Marutchi rolling along, and there was a Ichigotchi walking behind the Marutchi. Cube sat there watching them. Suddenly, they turned around. "Who or what are you?" said the Mametchi. "I'm Cube." Cube said. "Why are you following us?" said the Memetchi. "Well, what are you doing, walking around the forest so late at night. It's dangerous." Cube replied. "Well, I suppose we were looking for a place to camp." they said. "Come with me. I know somewhere good." said Cube. They followed him the their campsite. "Thanks." said the Memetchi.

I will post chapter 3 soon.

Latest posts

Back