I left mine unpaused for a long time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever left your tama unpaused for a long time?

• All the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe once...

• Not often

• Never!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezs_21

Reaction score
I'm not sure how long it was but I left my tama unpaused for a at least a few hours. He lost most of his hunger hearts and all of his happy hearts. :furawatchi:

I feel really bad. He later grew into leaftchi the same day. Does this have anything to do with it? Will he be okay? This is the third time in two days that he lost all of his hearts. (the other two were a treasure chest and BBQ related accident.) Also, does pause really hurt your tama?

:furawatchi:

I'm not sure how long it was but I left my tama unpaused for a at least a few hours. He lost most of his hunger hearts and all of his happy hearts. :furawatchi: I feel really bad. He later grew into leaftchi the same day. Does this have anything to do with it? Will he be okay? This is the third time in two days that he lost all of his hearts. (the other two were a treasure chest and BBQ related accident.) Also, does pause really hurt your tama?

:furawatchi:
There are some theories that treating your tama badly will result in "bad character". This is not a theory I subscribe to simply because just by looking around TamaTalk, for every person who says "treat your tama bad and you'll get X tama", there is another person who will say they got that same tama with perfect care. So really it is not worth worrying about. Your tama will be fine.. just don't don't let your tama drain down to nothing for too long or it will die.

The problem with pausing is that it throws your growth cycles all out of whack. A completely unpaused tama will always evolve at the same time of day that it was first born and should receive the matchmaker at the same time of day that the tama evolved into an adult. When you pause your tama this becomes harder to predict because you are effectively cutting out living time. Does it hurt? No.

I'm not sure how long it was but I left my tama unpaused for a at least a few hours. He lost most of his hunger hearts and all of his happy hearts. :D I feel really bad. He later grew into leaftchi the same day. Does this have anything to do with it? Will he be okay? This is the third time in two days that he lost all of his hearts. (the other two were a treasure chest and BBQ related accident.) Also, does pause really hurt your tama?

:eek:
yeah one time my sister had got my tama (shes 3) and did bad things on it (it was genertion 5) and she restarted it!!

I paused it by stopping the time. Press B, then A and C together. It evolves, but a little more slowly. I got some cool characters, though! If you do it by pressing A and B, it won't change the age.

Thanks everyone! I guess his age and growth is going to be kind of messed up but as long as he's going to be okay then I'm fine with it! :wacko:

:D

There are some theories that treating your tama badly will result in "bad character".
You called Leaftchi! I'm new at tama's v3, so why is leaftchi a 'bad" charater? just out of curiosity! :(

You called Leaftchi! I'm new at tama's v3, so why is leaftchi a 'bad" charater? just out of curiosity! :(
I never said that. I said that there are some theories about bad characters that I do not subscribe to.

Read the ENTIRE post, not just first line in future please.

Well a couple of times, my tama got left unpaused for a long time, and it was angry. about in november my v.2 tama died! i was so sad. now i take care of my tamas really well, especially my v. 1, who's generation 13, almost 14, and my v.3 who is almost gen. 6.

Bell sprout, you are just TOO cool. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I accidentaly left my tama unpaused while i was @ school! lol it had made several messes, become an adult, was sick, hungry, and unhappy! im never doing that again, lol!

Also, does pause really hurt your tama? :eek:
I got a good teen, then paused my tam for AGES(like, months XP) then got an 'unhealthy*' character... I'm seriously not sure..

Frankly, i'd be more worried about leaving a tam unpaused.

I think leaving it paused for a long time is bad, but day shouldn't hurt, besides, leafchi is a GREAT character! :)

*I say unhealthy because a 'bad' charcter is based on opinion, someone may call mimichi a bad character, so, saying its a 'bad' character would be wrong in some oppinions, besides, what tam you get doesn't matter, as long as you aren't aiming for a particular monster!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! I guess his age and growth is going to be kind of messed up but as long as he's going to be okay then I'm fine with it! :angry:
;)
How could you be fine with it it's bad to put Tamagotchies on pause no matter what version! :D

I just mean if it doesn't make him "unhealthy", I don't really care if he takes longer to grow. It'll just give me more time to have fun with him. :D

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back