TamaTroubles Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaTrouble

Reaction score
Welcome To My Tama Log. Here is all the infomation about my current tama i am logging.

Name: Storm

Character: Mimitchi

Training: 8/9

Genration: 2

Sunday 27th March 2005

Today Storm my little Young Mimitchi turned into Mimitchi. Yay.I was hoping to get a Mimitchi aswell. Storm is very happy he has being singing all day. Storm keeps comming up close to the screen and squinting his eyes. Storm won the jump game today even though its his first time while being an adult. We had a go at dance but i personally prefer the jump game myself and Storm does too. I found out that for snacks Storm eats cake for Meals he eats a sandwhich type thing. We are waiting for the Matchmaker to come but we are enjoying our fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday 28th March 2005

Today Storm is 6. He is fully-potty trained nowMe have played a few games today. We connected with Magik, Unico, Kaz and Flash. His girl-friend is Unico they are in love but Unico looks like she might die. I was soo luckly as i went to the cinemas today i was gonna be gonna at least 3 hours as i was going shopping after with my mum and i left my tamagotchi. Luckly Unico`s owner Lucinda came round to tell me Unico had Died my dad let her in to stay and she feed my tama for me which was starving and done a poo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back