! and ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bandai_babe

Reaction score
To get a !! you enter the password... 32479 91490

If you donate 30,000gp you won't be able to donate anymore points, and as soon as there is a space in 'items' you'll get a king costume. While using it the buttons will be disabled, but you'll geta password for an item called ?? I haven't tried it because my 'item' list is full but the password is 59730 98764. Does it work and what does it do?

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't work because we must have the same username as your tama...

Thx for the king costume info!

... you'll get a password for an item called ?? I haven't tried it because my 'item' list is full but the password is 59730 98764. Does it work and what does it do?
The password for ?? is for a blue sofa.

From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.

The !! Item is a clone item that youcan only use when your tama turns ina adult...... Right!

:mellow: :mellow:

The password for ?? is for a blue sofa.
From the TamaTown FAQ at ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.
30000 pts for THAT!!! i'm confused and sad!!!

I got an !! before, but 1nce i donated like 10 000 points and i wrote down the password, and then i lost it! i still can't find it! lol

i lost the password that would've been 4 the cape. still looking! :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back