ARE THE TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTIONS REALLY OUT IN THEUS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XBlackIrisX

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Amazon.com . Their the only website thats selling them thats saying " We will not receive them til September 1" It said before August 15th and they just recently chnaged it. Maybe its because August 15th's shipment has already been all preordered or are they being poopys! :blink: I'm really confused I ordered mine August 6th..

Well, I have no idea....I never order anything from Amazon....but I sure do hope you get yours before the 1st. Good Luck.... =/

Well, I have no idea....I never order anything from Amazon....but I sure do hope you get yours before the 1st. Good Luck.... =/
::sigh:: thanks. My mum wont cancel the order because it takes to long to get the money back she says....::bangs head on keyboard:: I hate waiting, I'm very impatient especially since I've been waiting since March for them to come out here... :blink:

Well they are out. They'll send your order as soon as they have it in stock, which I think will be before the 1st. I think that's the date they release the new designs.

Well they are out. They'll send your order as soon as they have it in stock, which I think will be before the 1st. I think that's the date they release the new designs.
Oki doki. I told my mum when she went to Wal-Mart today lok for them. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back