costumes? stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 98430

Reaction score
my tama wore the stuffed animal!! :blink: i gave it the stuffed animal and it became nyatchi :mellow: !! i was shocked.. so i thought i'd go and try to get him to take it off by selecting costume. now it became hohotchi!! :mellow: AHHHHH!! how does one take off the costume?! my tama's so ugly now!! :blink:

The costume will come off once your tama goes to sllep - if you can't wait that long - change the time to when it is asleep, then change it back again to the right time - and it will no longer be wearing the costume.

My advice is to just enjoy them with the costume on :(

GK1

Yes, the normal costume (nyatchi) costs 2500gps if you want to buy it for your tama again.

The rare costume (hohotchi) cannot be brought again. Like georgiakate1 said, to make your tamagotchi get out of the costume, you need to set the time to when your tamagotchi goes to sleep and then it will go back to it's oringinal character. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

if u dont want to make it take off the stuffed animal, then pause it before it goes to sleep. it wont age fast tho.

Just put it to bed and the costume will come off. Unfortunetaly, the costumes do not show up again in your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back