AHHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tama just evolved, and I only played dance with it, I kept it at a decent weight. Look at my siggy! That is what it is right now!! What am I doing wrong!? The last two times, I played jump with it almost all the time only dance occassionally, I didn't take extra good care but I cared for it...this time I was careful, and this!!! This!! I don't want him, what am I doing wrong!? I don't understand potty training, so I can't do that too much but ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel. The exact same thing happened to me. Did you perhaps feed it too many snacks? That was one of my problems.

I would give it a snack if it had more than one heart down, but then I'd play with it to get the rest.

Play with it EVERY SINGAL TIME... Only give it a snack if you cant play with it.. (ie. School, Work meeting etc..).

I think the maskutchi is supposed to be an over indulged snack loving spoiled character so if you give your Tama too many snacks you will get Maskutchi. I have 5 tamagotchis now and all five I have rarely given snacks and now I one Mimitchi, 2 Mametchis and 2 Kuchipatchis. I use to always get Maskutchis and now I have none! I really think it's because I give no snacks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back