Detective L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PirateQueen

Reaction score
I was sitting at my desk around noon on October 7th. It was my lunch break, and I was munching happily on my favorite sandwich: toasted turkey and provalogne cheese. Suddenly, a young Mimitchi burst through the door of my office. Stuffing the sandwich out of sight, I resumed my professional poise. "Detective," the Mimitchi panted, "you have to help me. A horrible Masktchi just stole my purse!" I blinked. I got this a lot around my office. "Okay, ma'am, but I'll need to ask you some questions first," I said. She looked rather nervous as she sat down by my desk. "Okay, Ma'am, first, what did this Mastchi look like?" I asked. "Um, well, he was wearing a mask..."

If this gal had had hair, she would've been blonde.

"Well, can you give me a better description?" I asked through clenched teeth. She nodded. "He looked awful. He was wearing a black cape that was torn to shreds, and had sevral cuts and bruises. Also, he smelled like he had been living in a dumpster."

I nodded, and took out a new folder from my desk drawer. "Okay, miss, I'll get right on it. What's your name, by the way?"

She looked terrified. "Do you really need to know?"

I blinked again. "Well, yes, I do, otherwise I won't be able to return your purse to you."

She hastily moved toward the door. "Uh, that's okay, you don't have to look for it then."

Something was definatley up.

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back