How is it..................................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

love1234

Reaction score
I entered a password at the shop and it gave me a stuffed animal. I went to the items place and clicked on the stuffed animal. Then my tamagotchi flew up and when it came back down it was wearing the stuffed animal! Could someone help me understand why this happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a costume. Your Tamagotchi character will wear it until bedtime tonight. Tomorrow your Tamagotchi character will be back to "normal", whatever that is.

The "stuffed animal" is not acctually a stuffed animal. It is really a costume but some tamagotchis call it a "stuffed animal". So basiclly, your tamagotchi is just wearing the costume just like it would with any other wearable item. When your tamagotchi goes to sleep, the costume will disappear and your tamagotchi will be it's oringinal character again. If you want to buy another costume, type in the same shop code and you can buy it for 2500gps. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Thanks for all the info. But my tamagotchi looks so cute in it! I want to keep it on him for a long time. What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think stuffed animals last 4eva but im not sure
The stuffed animal (nyatchi) is a onetime use costume, the rare costume (hohotchi) can be used repeatedly. So enjoy the nyatchi whilst its free - otherwise you'll have to pay for it next time you want to use it

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back