TamaTales:Ali's Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamakitten

Reaction score
"Hello,I'm Max."said a thing that looked like an egg with wings."What are you?"said a Tarakotchi named Ali."I am a dead Tamagotchi."Ali screamed."Don't be alarmed"said Max "Why not?"Ali said."Beacause,I just came to reset you.""WHAT?!?!?!?!"Ali screamed.Then,all of the sudden Max turned into a zombietchi!(I made that up)He picked Ali up and set an egg down in her place.Ali started to change into an egg with wings,but she bit herself before she completly transformed.She now looked like a Tarokotchi with wings."What have you done?!?"Max moaned.Ali didn't answer,instead she flew off.Max then transformed into a Develgotchi!He began to chase Ali.Ali started to cry beacause she would never get to see her owner or her friends.But she had to keep on going,or die trying.She flew right into a trap...she was caught...or was she? Chapter 2 coming very very soon.(infact in afew minutes I'll start writing it) P.S.These Tamagotchis were mine,I feel bad about making my first Tamagotchi Max the bad guy,but later you'll see that he's not really the bad guy...

Ali was caught,or was she?Ali saw an opening in the net she was caught in.It was just big enough for her to squeeze through if she folded her wings in.She folded her wings and crawled out.A little Devilgotchi greeted her."Hello,I'm Chas."said the devilgotchi."Hi,Chas.I'm Ali."Chas looked a her funny."What?"Ali asked."My big brother Max is looking for you,Ali."Chas said."Are you going to turn me in?"Chas thought a minute."No,I'm not.On one condition.""What's the condition?"Ali asked."Can I help you run away?"Ali's mouth dropped open,she was astonished by Chas's request."Ok,deal." Ali finnally said.Chas cheered.Ali had brought her presents from her home,so they used her pair of skateboards and skated away from all the Devilgotchis,into the Cave of Ghosts.

Ali and Chas wandered around in the cave of Ghosts wondering where the ghosts were.Then,Ali saw one.She froze in terror.But Chas didn't,he yelled"Back off you stupid ghost!"Ali fainted.The next thing Ali knew she was looking down on a Mametchi.It was the Tamagotchi who replaced her,Max-the-second,Max for short.He was coming up,he had a Masktchi named Kimmy with him.They stopped as soon as they saw her.Max2 said,"Who are you,and what are you,and what do you want?"Ali answered,"I'm Ali,I'm a Tarokotchi with wings,and I need your help."They both thought for a minute."Why should we trust you?"said Kimmy."Beacause,I was the Tamagotchi before your husband."Ali said."Ya right."Kimmy said."She's telling the truth,Kimmy."Max2 said.All of the sudden the ground shook,it was a bunch of cuples that were matched by the Matchmaker.They were all carried off,and seperated.Ali's wings disappeared,she was caught by,not Max but...CHAS?????"What are you doing Chas,I thought we were friends."Ali said desprately.Chas didn't answer."Chas,are you okay..."Ali asked.Chas started changing from a teenage devilgotchi into a...a...monster.Ali heard an evil laugh.It was none other than Max."What did you do to Chas!"Ali yelled in a strict voice.The devilgotchi laughed again."Answer me!"Ali yelled."I didn't do anything.Unless you count me raising his Devilpower!"Max laughed again."Um...what's devilpower?"Ali asked."It's how much bad things a Devilgotchi has done."Max answered."Chas was at 0 Devilpower so I made him do evil things untill he coudn't stop.In other words,I hyponotised him."Max laughed again,and pushed a button.It was changing sweet little Ali slowly into a Devilgotchi egg. Chapter 4 coming soon.

Ali struggled to stop Max's Devilgotchi ray-gun,but she couldn't stop it.Suddenly,a Otokitchi burst through the door and pushed Ali out of the way and turned off the ray-gun.Max yelled 3 words and then disappeared along with Chas.Ali was unconsicious.The Otokitchi took her to the hospital,then disappeared.Ali woke up with a bunch of Angelgotchis hovering around her." Where am I?"Ali asked.No body answered.An Angelgotchi just put a tube in her mouth and hit a button that said SLEEP GAS on it,and just like that,Ali was asleep.Later,Ali woke up.She was an Angelgotchi."At least you're not a Devilgotchi."one Angelgotchi said.Just then,Max and Chas burst through the door.Only,there was 1 difference,they were both hypnotised.Then a Devilgotchi named Tom burst through the door.Then one hour later,everyone was under Tom's evil spell.Ali ran and ran,but it was useless.It was everyone against her,unless...YES!!!Ali had an idea. Chapter 5 coming soon.P.STom's not the bad guy either.The REAL bad guy will reveal herself soon...

Ali was running franticlly to the road between Tamagotchi Planet and Earth.When she got there,she thought,"Should I do this,if I don't then TamaPlanet will be ingulfed in darkness."She began running to Earth.When she got there she saw her owner."I guess i do get to see her again,"Ali thought.Her owner was having a nightmare,so Ali decided to see what it was about.In her owner's nightmare,she saw something horrible.It was her as a Devilgotchi,ruling Tamagotchi Planet.Ali knew what she had to do...Chapter 6 is coming soon.P.S.Chapter 6 is the conclusion of this story,please PM me with comments about this story after it's over!

Ali headed back to Tama Planet,the end of her journey was near.All she had to do was find Tom and stop him,then she would turn off the hypnosis machine,but she was thinking what to do next.Later,she found Tom.He was about to take over TamaPlanet."STOP!!!"Ali screamed."Why should I?"Tom asked."Don't make me hurt you,"Ali threatened."Bring it on!"shouted Tom.So they fought for an hour,then Ali screamed.Ali had died,but Tom didn't kill her,she killed Tom and herself.In other words,Ali sacrificied herself to save TamaPlanet.Ali will never be forgotten.Her journey ended there,but she was a brave Tamagotchi and her journey still continues,only it's a different one.Her descendents will always remeber [SIZE=21pt]Ali's Story[/SIZE].

Latest posts

Back