An entama log: a day in the life of sushi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamatama(^o^)

Reaction score
Well, I'll start off with sushi. No, not the food, my tama. His shell design is a CIAO memetchi... No info on the kakeibo 'till July 2 :rolleyes: more later!

Alright, I didn't get off to a proper start on my first post in this log, so I'l fill you in on everything now. Sushi is a male memebotchi (a style character in his toddler stage) in a CIAO Mametchi (sorry for the typo in my last post, it is a CIAO mametchi shell design). So far not much has happened. I'm just using the cheat code for 900gp to earn my cash, then I buy lots of stuff from tamatown with it. Mainly cooking items. I don't need many intelligence items, because i'm very good at the intelligence game, and I'm okay at the style game, but I'm absolutley TERRIBLE at the kindness game... anyways, here are...

Sushi's current stats:

Hunger: 4/4

Happiness: 4/4

Intelligence: 21

Style: 13

kindness: 10

Gotchi points: 2890gp (I'm not great at earning gp :) )

Weight: 9g

Character: Mamebotchi

Generation: 1

I'm getting the kakeibo on July 2, for my b-day, so I'll make sure to post all about it once I start it up (immediatley). I'll post more later, when my amount of gotchi points isn't so pathetic (so that I don't have to humiliate myself when typing Sushi's current stats). More later!

Thanks for reading!

:chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :blink:

XOXO,

tamatama(^o^)

First day of my summer break... so this one's gonna be summer-themed (maybe I sould start my akai up again? :mellow: ) I accidentially reset sushi.... don't ask me how I did it... anyways, I'm happier with my new character, OXOX. OXOX is a memepetchi (SO cute!). I'm OBSESSED with cooking items :huh: . Anyways, I don't have much time, so we'll move on to...

OXOX's current stats:

Hunger: 4/4

Intelligence: 21

Style: 26

kindness: 23

Gotchi points: 6400gp

Weight: 6g

Character: Memepetchi

Thanks for reading!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :D ;) ;)

xoxo,

tamatama(^o^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have to say, I've neglected OXOX a bit (she's grown to be quite chubby, she'll never be a model looking this way :D lol!) She's now a young memetchi (SO cute!!!) Especially when I press C, and she comes up close to the screen. I hope to raise her to be an adult memetchi, and then get a memezoku (or my way of saying memezoku; SUPER MEMETCHI!!! I LOVE SUPER MEMETCHIS! Well let's continue on to...

OXOX's (somewhat depressing) current stats:

Hunger: 3/4

Intelligence: 50

Style: 106

kindness: 51

Gotchi points: 10370gp

Weight: 38g

Character: Memetchi

CAN'T WAIT TO GET A KAKEIBO AND UNAZUKIN 4 MY B-DAY!!!

Thanks for reading!

:huh: ;) ;) :p :p

xoxo,

tamatama(^o^)

Loooooong booooring post... please read!: ^^^Thanks :huh: ! Sorry, I've been really busy lately, so OXOX is on pause.... anyways, I PROMISE to start her up tommorow FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!! Anyways, BIG NEWS!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND AT TSAI GROCERY TODAY!! (Tsai is a small Asian grocery store) While my dad was off looking for bonito flakes and dried kelp :D (to make some yummy dashi stock with! :D ), I was making my time there worthwhile in the best section of the store- the candy isle! Not only was there candy there, but they also stock other little goodies, such as Koala's March cookies, Pocky, and best of all- they stock little Japanese collectable figurines! They just happened to have tamagotchi figurines!!! only $2.79 each!!! I bought two- as well as some strawberry Koala's March (might I mention thay've changed their recipe... they're much more fragrant, and don't taste as good. The bag inside the box is also smaller, and doesnt have a design on it, as I believe it used to... (it used to be a white bag with little koalas on it in silver)) anyways, back to the story- when I got home I opened them. I got one kuchipatchi figurine, sleeping on a log. I also got one memetchi, lying on a heart pillow. The heart pillow had a little tag on it that said "ta" on it (in Japanese). I looked on the box, and all the characters you can get are from the entama: mametchi, memetchi, kuchipatchi, mimitchi, yattatchi, togetchi, shimashimatchi, maidotchi, young kuchipatchi, and a mamepetchi on top of a mamebotchi (that last one's extra cute!!) Anyways, all the characters in the memezoku group sit on a heart pillow, all the kuchizoku characters sit on a log, and all of the mamezoku characters sit on a big blue book. *sigh* my b-day draws closer... *daydreams*

thanks for reading a looooong post!

:huh: :lol: :D :D :D

xoxo,

tamatama(^o^)

Quick post: I brought OXOX with me on a quick bike ride! I'm sure she enjoyed it! :p Well, I'm bored.... :( bye bye 4 now!

Thanks! :chohimetchi: Anyways, I'm REALLY worried. I have to have 999 style points by the time OXOX gets a job (porbably tomorrow, or the day after!) and I'm only at 150! :hitodetchi: PS: I just noticed it is 6 days away form my b-day! :pochitchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi:

July 2 :D *sigh* well, I decided to give up on a makiko. I haven't made any progress, and have around 750 points to go. maybe next generation.... :lol: anyways, I'll also be updating on my tama mini on Friday. AAAH! Sorry, it's storming out and I just heard the loudest crash of thunder you ever heard. :gozarutchi: I'm very shakey... anyways... I'll try to ignore the fact that it's loudly stormi-AAAAH! sorry... more thunder :D well, i'll make this post quick.

OXOX's ( still somewhat depressing) current stats:

Hunger: 3/4

Intelligence: 50

Style: 178

kindness: 51

Gotchi points: 11970gp

Weight: 47g

Character: Memetchi

uh oh, I gotta turn off the computer, my dad says it's not safe during a storm. byebye!

I was born in Michigan :unsure: lol... anywayz, OXOX has this knack for getting lost (SECOND TIME TODAY! :wacko: ) so... I'm tryin' ta find her

OXOX is asleep right now, but you'll never guess what! She got a job! Even though she won't turn into a makiko... she got a job as an idol! :D heheh, I can picture her winning american idol saying "move over Clarkson, OXOX is comin' to town!". I'm so happy.... I no longer care how fat OXOX is. :kusatchi:

Thanks! I can't wait to see OXOX @ work, doing idol duty! I wonder how much her job currently pays *goes to pixelmood.com*... it says 200+ but I'm not sure if that's my salary or not... oh yeah, here's a drawing of OXOX. :kusatchi:

*sigh* tomorrow I am restarting OXOX... she's kinda fat and unfashionable, idle or not. I plan on naming my next either kuriimu (girl) or neo (boy (from the matrix... no I've never seen the matrix, but I was desperate for a name, and the DVD is right next to me)). Well, I hope to either get a style or intelligence character, as I am terrible at the kindness game. If I get a kindness character I'll probably reset until I get something else. ;) ... btw, I think I'll go buy a ticket to memetchi town on her last day w/t me.

Okay! Yesterday was my birthday and guess what I got? A kAkEiBo!!!!! It's cute but... I don't entirley get it. the first and fourth options in the yarikuri center don't work... if anyone here can help me please send me a PM!!!

EDIT: Nevermind, those options are working. :)

heheh... well, it's 10:20PM, and I'm bored out of my skull. I will first tell about Kuriimu (I didn't say this before, but I rehatche my entama in a group hatching. Her name's Kuriimu.), who is currently sleeping. She's a memepetchi! She's not with me right now, so I can't read out her stats, but I'm DETERMINED to get a Makiko this time, so I'm only focusing on style, I'm not playing any other games. I only have 5,780 guts points on my kakeibo, an 2 units of stock. (I know, pathetic, eh? ;) ) Anyways, does anybody know how to reset the kakeibo clock? (I don't actually need to do this, but I just wanna know) Also, when you poke the corner of the screen with the stylus, the clock pops up, and when you poke it again, you can choose to turn the sound on or off, and when you poke it once more you get this thing (that looks like a training bar for a normal tama) except you can select how high or low the bars in it are... WHAT IS THIS THING FOR??!! It doesn't seem to do anything. Also, my chibi tama kuchipatchi, Gaara, is doing fine. Nothing to new.

Thanks for reading!

^_^ :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :wub: :p

xoxo,

Tamatama(^o^)

Ps: it's been a long time since I gave a proper signature! My last v3 log!

I'm not gonna be replying to my log much anytime soon, my entama's on pause (I'm so busy being lazy). Gaara's still being a cute, yrt rather boring little kuchipatchi.

I restarted my entama (AGAIN), and guess what I got?! A MEMEZOKU BABY GIRL. AGAIN. FOR THE THIRD TIME. IN. A. ROW. :angry: Well, her name is sashimi, and she is a memepetchi (what else?). This time I WILL get makiko! ok, I doubt I will... BUT I'LL TRY! Guess waht else? I bought an aqua Yuki penguin from Mothra! She's shipping it out monday. Here are...

Entama: Sashimi's current stats:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Style: 30

Guts pts.: 1330

Weight:... secret. ^_^

Character: memepetchi

NOTE: I am not putting down intelligence or kindness points anymore because I'm not planning on getting any! I just want as many style points as possible

Okay. this is new!

Kakeibo current stats:

$ in wallet: 6570 guts pts.

$ in regular banking account: 150 :p

Stock price: 800 guts pts.

# of stocks: 6 -_-

New items: (lots of stuff I can't make out -_- )

Dictionary: memeputchi, memepetchi, ichigotchi

And last but not least:

Tama Mini: Gaara's current stats:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Character: Oyajitchi

Well...

Thanks for reading!

:) :wacko: ^_^ :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

xoxo,

Tamatama(^o^)

konbanwa! I had my first Japanese class tonight!! It was mucho fun! Not much to update... my tamas were on pause today! well... anyways sayoonara!

-TT(^o^)

Konbanwa! It's been a while since I updated, eh? Well, Sashimi's still on pause. (Please forgive me, I'm beginning to lose a bit of interest in her) The yuki penguin hasn't arrived yet, but Mothra shipped it out on Monday, so it should be here soon. :p Well, Off to Japanese class! Sayoonara!

Latest posts

Back