about passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy!

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :) :lol: when your friend gives you a password and it says error well you only get certain ones so dont try and always get your friend to go on tama town and you play runescape

:huh: :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :D B) :lol: :furawatchi:

:blink: :eek: :eek: when your friend gives you a password and it says error well you only get certain ones so dont try and always get your friend to go on tama town and you play runescape :mametchi: ;) :ph34r: :) :( :huh: :lol: :gozarutchi: :) B) :p :ph34r:
um....ok....what's with the stuff about runescape?...........

runescape? what does that have to do with anything?

little devil-runescape is a MMORPG-thingy, a online community/game where you create characters, join worlds, and do quests.

But for me, I'd just rather do WoW.

duh! the passwords wont work if... you dont have the same username!!!!!!!! duh?!!?
uh well plz dont be so rude she was just trying 2 help.And new owners of tamagotchi v3 might have found that very helpful.

:eek: :gozarutchi: :eek: when your friend gives you a password and it says error well you only get certain ones so dont try and always get your friend to go on tama town and you play runescape :) ;) :lol: :blink: :( :blink: :ph34r: :huh: :) B) :p :huh:
A topic has already been posted like this. We don't need duplicate topics!

Sorry to sound rude.

WTH does runescape have to do with TT? Anyway you have to have the same username as ur friend for the password to work

hi everyone can som1 give me a website that has all the tama charecters plz? <_< :furawatchi: :ph34r: B) :lol: :wacko:

I know a trick u know u cant just get a code for a souvenir from tama town and use it everywhere... u have to be on the internet right well i have been doing a test and if u write codes down like popcorn u can use em anywhere u want!

Hope it helped!

It did for me.

PS: Im new to tamatalk but I had a tamagotchi since I was eight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back