Should the tama V4 (when it is out) have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should tamagotchis have a direct plug to the internet?

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybye

• NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesmiley

Reaction score
In my opinion yes they should so you can have a large litter of tamas so you can sell them on the internet to people who's tama has died so they can have a new one

EG:user 1's tama dies while user 2+3 have children so they can sell one to the upset tama owner (he's upset because his tama is dead) GO puroperatchi :eek: :) :gozarutchi: :mametchi: :blink: :lol: :huh:

P.S I voted YES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be nice :angry: But it would be hard, and V4 would become really expensive.

It would be nice enough if the V4 was Entama™ in English. But that would sorta ruin the chance to learn a bit of Japanese.. And it wouldn't be as rare.

Maybe BanDai won't even make a V4, they'll probably do something else, not Tamagotchi® Connection™. Something that did something special :)

PATCH

•Happy Birthday TamaTalk! Love, PATCH•

It will be way too expensive. If you are going to connect it to the net you'll need a usb coord and those can cost up to 50$..

it would prolly be 15 dollars like all other versons (1,2,3 )

hmm it would be a good idea but i think it would cost too much, maybe a connection thingy that reaches farther places so you could meet new tamas easier?

I would like for there to be a USB port in the next tama, it could expand so many possibilities! you could reach tamas across the world and make intercultural friendships, and you could also gain immediate acces to tamatown [ a new and improved one ] which allows you to purchase items and play games and everything you win/buy would be transfered directly from the internet to your tama. then there could alsp be programs you could buy that upgrade your tama, only needing you to plug it in to the usb port and it would all go from there. bandai could create programs that install new character possibilities, items, games, food, and so much more, making the tamagotchi a never boring, always expanding joy that would obviously keep someones interest way longer than any of the tamagotchis they have today..even though i ve been playing with my entama for months on end.. lol.

a usb port would be a great ideaa!

xx johnpatrickk.

I would like there to be a Tamagotchi that is big and you can chat on it.Oh and I want a Tamagotchi computer.Like an egg shaped Computer with your chioce of design and comes with stickers and wipe-off-markers.

Why USB? Why not Wi-FI! Or a package deal with a CD (connects to tamatown and other places), a USB seperate IR beam connector, and a V4. But the problem will be, "What if something happened to your tama in the computer? Turned off, error, broken IR beam, out of batteries, ETC.

I would also like to say that you could then design your own tama upload it onto your tamagotchi and you could buy the V5(if there is one) without having to buy the unit as well and things like why not wifi because then bandai would have to set up loads of expesive tama receptors and then it would be expensive wouldn't it? (I live in England and they cost £12 here and they are very hard to find

I would like there to be a Tamagotchi that is big and you can chat on it.Oh and I want a Tamagotchi computer.Like an egg shaped Computer with your chioce of design and comes with stickers and wipe-off-markers.
yeah me too!

it could be like runescape But with tamas! and I like the tamaputor idea too!

they'll probably do something else, not Tamagotchi® Connection™. Something that did something special :)
of course they will domore tamas they are selling like the worlds best hotcakes and almost everyone loves them

It will be way too expensive.
back on the wifi idea it is already possible(I think) to connect tama mobile(tamagotchi on your mobile) to tamagotchi conexion!

mabye you could just connect using wifi via your mobile (and mabye instead of direct connection mabye a tamagotchi connector unit that IR connects to your tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back