wont use itmes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg i bought makeup and my tama wont use it wats up with that :D :D
Is ur tama an adult? If ur tama isnt an adult,it wont use the makeup.

Also, I don't think boys will play with makeup, will they? I can't remember, but I had a boy tama once, and forgot it was a boy.. And bought it makeup.

Or maybe I'm wrong.. Can't remember.

Also, I don't think boys will play with makeup, will they? I can't remember, but I had a boy tama once, and forgot it was a boy.. And bought it makeup.
Or maybe I'm wrong.. Can't remember.
the boy tamas wont play with make up only adult girl tamas.

You have to have a mirror.
oh yah lolz i forgot u cant put makeup on if u cant see where ur puttin it lolz i cant believe i forgot that, sorry heheh.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think u have 2 buy it.
can i get it on tamatown?

---------------------------------------------------------------

hi my name is juan i may be very random sometimes because i like icecream

the mirror comes up in the shop randomly like all the other things

Boys can use make-up, it's just it doesn't always work because it only costs 80p. Like some other tama items (lamp, chest, plant etc, it has different outcomes- down to luck) so some people say boys can't use make-up because it didn't work for them. It's just luck.

This was my mimiyoritchi who was a boy called James, he refused to show me his face twice, but on the 3rd go it worked.

But you do need the mirror that costs 3000p and you have to wait for it to come into the shop and they do need to be an adult.

boy tama make-up.

Tip: If the make-up doesn't work first time buy some more from the shop on tama-town rather than wait for it to come into own shop.

for the make-up to work you must have the mirror. you should bye 2 make-up if you want to see your tamagotchi in them. it is because most of the time it will use make-up for the 1st time and not show its face but if you have a 2nd set of make-up and tell it to use it again it will show its face then. in order for the make-up to work you must have the mirror. just like the cd. it needs the boombox.

can i get it on tamatown?

---------------------------------------------------------------

hi my name is juan i may be very random sometimes because i like icecream
i dont believe so cause when i saw it i bought it from the shop.

If you buy certain items for your Tamagotchi some of them won't be able to use due to the stage that they're in. It won't matter if it's a boy or a girl it could use all items and any item it wants when it's an adult.

If you buy certain items for your Tamagotchi some of them won't be able to use due to the stage that they're in. It won't matter if it's a boy or a girl it could use all items and any item it wants when it's an adult.
yes i no that but wen i go 2 makep the tama stands next 2 it and does not do anything :mellow: :huh:

Oh that's maybe because it's boy adult and adult boys don't play with make-up only adult girls do. Sorry I kind of left that part out will you frogive me?

Oh that's maybe because it's boy adult and adult boys don't play with make-up only adult girls do. Sorry I kind of left that part out will you frogive me?
but dj-lynx said her tama was an adult girl but he didnt have the mirror so thats y it doesnt work.He needs 2 buy the mirror from the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back