Photo
- - - - -

wht wire snapped!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

cuteagotchi

• cuteagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:07 PM ( #1 )

I was fixing the sound on my tam when a white wire snapped and the dang thing won't turn on!!!!!!!!! help me! :angry:

Replies

Views

Started

16 Jun 2006

Last Post

17 Jun 2006

jeminy

• jeminy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:13 PM ( #2 )

I was fixing the sound on my tam when a white wire snapped and the dang thing won't turn on!!!!!!!!! help me! :angry:

i'm sorry but theres nothing we can do bout it u'll just have 2 cash ur tama in 4 a new 1

dude_jupiter

• dude-jupiter user photo

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:43 PM ( #3 )

If you know anyone who is any good at soldering, they should be able to patch together the wire. Ask around -- you might find someone.

Maybe even ask some place like a TV/VCR repair place -- they might be willing to do a quick solder job for you.

If the WIRE is broken in the middle (and not just the place where the wire joins to the solder joint -- aka, the little silver dot), you could scrape off some of the white outer coating and wrap the inner wire together, twist it together, and maybe put a little strip of duct tape over the wrapped wires.

Incidentally, what was wrong with the sound? Just not working?

Sharitamigirl

• sharitamigirl user photo

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:52 PM ( #4 )

If you cant fix it just cash it in like what he said cash it in or get it repaired

.:~ Shari Tami Girl ~:.

A.K.A Sad Angel

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:24 AM ( #5 )

If you cant fix it just cash it in like what he said cash it in or get it repaired

.:~ Shari Tami Girl ~:.

A.K.A Sad Angel

uh if u were talking bout me,then i'm a girl lol but bck 2 the topic plz.

Edited by jeminy, 17 June 2006 - 09:25 AM.

Emak

• emak user photo

Posted 17 June 2006 - 11:18 AM ( #6 )

Jeminy and dude_jupiter were just talking about that Sharitamigirl you should really look at the start of the topic before you reply. I'm not trying to say this in a rude way just to let you know. Sorry if I seem rude to you in advance.

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 17 June 2006 - 11:53 AM ( #7 )

Jeminy and dude_jupiter were just talking about that Sharitamigirl you should really look at the start of the topic before you reply. I'm not trying to say this in a rude way just to let you know. Sorry if I seem rude to you in advance.

o no ur not being rude i was just pointing out 2 sharitamagirl tat i was a girl but the after that i said"lets get bck 2 the topic" so i new that it was time 2 get bck 2 the real point of the topic,so can we really get bck 2 the topic lol.

Emak

• emak user photo

Posted 17 June 2006 - 11:59 AM ( #8 )

Ah that's funny. Ok ;)

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:02 PM ( #9 )

yah lol.......but u can try 2 repair ur white wire with tape or something,but only if u no ucan.If u cant then like i said earlier,u should cash ur tama in 4 a new 1.

Emak

• emak user photo

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:15 PM ( #10 )

Yes I agree.

dude_jupiter

• dude-jupiter user photo

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:50 PM ( #11 )

It's always sad to lose a pet, though :gozarutchi:

A couple times in the past, I've dropped LR44-battery-based virtual pets... The battery casings aren't very sturdy, so dropping those type of virtual pets can sometimes result in a reset :blink:.