wht wire snapped!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fixing the sound on my tam when a white wire snapped and the dang thing won't turn on!!!!!!!!! help me! :angry:
i'm sorry but theres nothing we can do bout it u'll just have 2 cash ur tama in 4 a new 1

If you know anyone who is any good at soldering, they should be able to patch together the wire. Ask around -- you might find someone.

Maybe even ask some place like a TV/VCR repair place -- they might be willing to do a quick solder job for you.

If the WIRE is broken in the middle (and not just the place where the wire joins to the solder joint -- aka, the little silver dot), you could scrape off some of the white outer coating and wrap the inner wire together, twist it together, and maybe put a little strip of duct tape over the wrapped wires.

Incidentally, what was wrong with the sound? Just not working?

If you cant fix it just cash it in like what he said cash it in or get it repaired

.:~ Shari Tami Girl ~:.

A.K.A Sad Angel

If you cant fix it just cash it in like what he said cash it in or get it repaired 

.:~ Shari Tami Girl ~:.

A.K.A Sad Angel
uh if u were talking bout me,then i'm a girl lol but bck 2 the topic plz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeminy and dude_jupiter were just talking about that Sharitamigirl you should really look at the start of the topic before you reply. I'm not trying to say this in a rude way just to let you know. Sorry if I seem rude to you in advance.

Jeminy and dude_jupiter were just talking about that Sharitamigirl you should really look at the start of the topic before you reply. I'm not trying to say this in a rude way just to let you know. Sorry if I seem rude to you in advance.
o no ur not being rude i was just pointing out 2 sharitamagirl tat i was a girl but the after that i said"lets get bck 2 the topic" so i new that it was time 2 get bck 2 the real point of the topic,so can we really get bck 2 the topic lol.

yah lol.......but u can try 2 repair ur white wire with tape or something,but only if u no ucan.If u cant then like i said earlier,u should cash ur tama in 4 a new 1.

It's always sad to lose a pet, though :gozarutchi:

A couple times in the past, I've dropped LR44-battery-based virtual pets... The battery casings aren't very sturdy, so dropping those type of virtual pets can sometimes result in a reset :blink: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back