My generations gone:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taurenking176

Reaction score
Today my tamagotchi showed the battery sign so I reseted it and downloaded it then something happened (It showed 2 little lines at the bottom of the screen) so I reseted again and did download but it just showed an egg :angry: I raised 9 or 8 generations of tamagotchi and i'm so sad please help me feel better :(

oh well now you can raise a new life of tamas and get more rare charters

Hmmm... Thats very weird. My v1 has a bit of a battery problem and has had lines like you described going across the screen, but its never erased anything... Well, nine generations isn't that bad. I once had over 20 generations when the tama finally died. That was a sad day, but I got over it... Good luck raising the new egg.

Oh that's no good. My Tamagotchi has died once or twice so I know how it feels. My Tamagotchies hardly never die and I put them on Pause very rarely. I guess I just have lots of time to take of them. ;) (the sad face is for your Tamagotchi's battery dying

Thank's when I had the 9th generation and it was a young mametchi and guess what I got another young mametchi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back